- Data controller: EnviroTech Europe Ltd
- How we collect or obtain information about you:
o when you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us or placing an order),
o from your use of our website, using cookies and similar technologies, and
o occasionally, from third parties.
- Information we collect: name, contact details, payment information e.g. your credit or debit card details, IP address, information from cookies, information about your computer or device (e.g. device and browser type), information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time when you view them and what you clicked on, the geographical location from which you accessed our website (based on your IP address), company name or business name (if applicable) and VAT number (if applicable).
- How we use your information: for administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you and process orders you place on our website), to improve our business and website, to fulfil our contractual obligations, to advertise our goods and services, to analyse your use of our website, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations.
- Legal bases for processing: legitimate interests (Article 6(1)(f)), necessary to perform a contract (Article 6(1)(b)) and, occasionally, consent (Article 6(1)(a)).
- Legitimate interests: improving our website, analysing behaviour on our website and providing you the services which you have requested.
- Disclosure of your information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, to our service providers, to fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
- Do we sell your information to third parties (other than in the course of a business sale or purchase or similar event): No
- How long we retain your information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes), any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business).
- How we secure your information: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your information on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and only granting access to your information where necessary.
- Transfers of your information outside the European Economic Area: In certain circumstances we transfer your information outside of the European Economic Area, including to the United States of America . Where we do so, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place, including that those third parties have self-certified themselves with the EU-US Privacy Shield or EU-approved model clauses are in place.
- Use of automated decision making and profiling: we use automated decision making and profiling through our use of web analytics.
- Your rights in relation to your information
o to access your information and to receive information about its use
o to have your information corrected and/or completed
o to have your information deleted
o to restrict the use of your information
o to receive your information in a portable format
o to object to the use of your information
o to withdraw your consent to the use of your information
o not to have significant decisions made about you based solely on automated processing of your information, including profiling
o to complain to a supervisory authority
- Sensitive personal information: we do not knowingly or intentionally collect what is commonly referred to as ‘sensitive personal information’. Please do not submit sensitive personal information about you to us.
The data controller in respect of our website is EnviroTech Europe Ltd (company registration number 4170693) of Aissela, 46 High Street, Esher, Surrey, KT10 9QY, United Kingdom. You can contact the data controller by writing to use at this address or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: May 25 2018